2022-2023 School Year
· Ft. Crook and Childs Road Elementary opens – change to Chandler View and Gomez Elementary attendance areas go into effect.
· 156th and Ida High School opens – changes to Burke High and Northwest Magnet High Schools’ attendance areas.
· 60th and L High School opens – changes to Bryan High and South High Magnet Schools’ attendance areas.
Opens as 9-10 in 2022-2023
Expands to grades 9-11 in 2023-2024
Expands to grades 9-12 in 2024-2025
· Benson High Magnet School boundary change – portion of Central High moved to Benson High Magnet.
· North High Magnet boundary change – portion of Central High moved to North High Magnet.
· Northwest High Magnet School boundary change – portions of Benson High Magnet and Northwest High Magnet moved to Northwest High Magnet.
· Bryan High and South High Magnet shared boundary change – the Bryan High and South High Magnet Schools’ shared area is split between both schools.
2023-2024 School Year
· 42nd and Y Middle School opens – change to Bryan Middle and Norris Middle Schools’ attendance areas.
- Opens as grades 6-7 in 2023-2024
- Expands to grades 6-8 in 2024-2025
· Gilder Elementary School boundary change – portion of Gateway Elementary is moved to Gilder Elementary.
· Sixth grade transition to middle schools:
Student Assignment Plan
· Elementary Partner Zone Change
· Middle School Partner Zone Change
- In 2023-2024, 42nd and Y Middle School is added to Partner Zone 3
- In 2023-2024, Beveridge Magnet Middle School is only added to Partner Zone 4 and is no longer in Partner Zone 3
· High School Student Assignment Plan
- Development – September 2019 – July 2020
- Communication – November 2020 – August 2022
- Implementation in the 2022-2023 school year